Thursday, April 16, 2009

city love...

recently i've been trying to remember to take my camera along for the ride... i'm by no means a photographer, but GODDAMN i love this city. it's amazing. and the more i take time to notice the small beauties around me, the scraps of life lying all over the place, the happier and calmer i am. and having the camera reminds me to look. i think i came full circle there.
sharing is fun!

colorful scrolly cafe. everything is saturated with color and glowing here.


more color. best. houses. ever.

the amazing door to nowhere.

just a great tree, really.

lost piggy...


rainy-day light and a really badass looking bar. there's some very cool stuff in SOMA that i've run across while doing my part-time personal assisting. cool in a different way than my neighborhood... new-money-revamped-warehouse-cool...



...and finally, just my city raining, looking pretty in that mussed-up running eyeliner sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment