Friday, June 12, 2009

still alive...

i'm not dead, i swear. My nearly-four-year-relationship ended (to be frankly personal) and everything sort of went kaboom. Moved from the red room to no room to a room in a red house (which is also, sadly, temporary and will be vacated in a month or 2. Pity. It was so appropriate.) Oh, and there was a wedding (not mine, clearly) and a lot of coffee to be made for the corporate beasts and a million other excuses. Been keeping my head above the proverbial water, just full of hope and anxiety and bad-dog-mom-guilt and all sorts. Not having a room and a home was adventurous and character-building and all, but, well... sort of sucked. I have a lot of sympathy for the real homeless; regardless of their various charming character attributes, etc...damn, not having a space of your own does a number on you really fast. In any case, work has been a bit suspended, but morale is high and there are pictures to be retrieved from a few really gorgeous city days, just as soon as I get the camera back.

Until then, I give you the consolation prize of me and my new housemate and pal Nikki at Bay to Breakers. Aaaand the Vagina Lady. Because, well, it's San Francisco.
What else can you say, really?
She hearts them.

No comments:

Post a Comment