Sunday, May 2, 2010

precious few

I've just spent the last month of most of my free (read: not at Ironside or asleep) time making tiny things, and listening to audiobooks. I can now report that my hands are in revolt, "Wicked" is pretty good, and I never would have gotten through "Anathem" if I had been reading it the old-fashioned, analog way. Damn, Stephenson, you sure do love your own brainyness.

Anyway, here's the fruits of my labor: lots of teeny tiny paintings. It was, despite being murder on my hands and eyes, really satisfying to be able to FINISH something so quickly.
"I have an idea! Done! I have another idea...done!" These are all between 2 and 4 inches high and are currently on display at Swankety Swank at Haight and Divis. I'll also be participating in a street fair late this month, and they should make an appearance there, too. Grand fun.

























No comments:

Post a Comment