Tuesday, November 9, 2010

disturbia...

...not really. But titles ask for too much profundity. And piffle on that, so henceforth until I don't feel like it anymore, I'm titling a post after what's playing. Don't laugh. Dance music is better than caffeine! Except this one... "I make good girls go bad" ? Good GOD, Pandora is trying to make my ears bleed.

Anyway, here's some stuff I did today, can I have a cookie now?

LOVE YOUR MESS:

yum.


Room! Yes, that is a bra hanging on my door. I only mention this because it's now one of the only ones I have left because some douche-canoe STOLE my other ones out of the laundromat today. Who does that?
The big dark mess is going to be a dog portrait I'm donating to a very cool non-profit called The Positive Pitbull. Check them out, Paige is doing good works for the pits and I'm donating a pitty portrait to her auction. For now, it's a big mess in my room. I think it may be my masterwork. I call it "Rhapsody in Blue".
It's very meaningful, if you don't get it you must be a peasant.

The fox materializes! Clever...

Pekoe is, as usual, uncertain of her approval of proceedings.

That's it. I'm going back to working on my masterpiece.
I'm going to be discovered for my genius any minute now.


No comments:

Post a Comment