Monday, November 15, 2010

unmotivated grumping! Morning needs to last for like 10 hours, as that is my most productive time, the hour in which my thoughts are most pristine, full of hope and clarity, the day full of promise and possibility. Night sucks. I vote for morning all day long. With the associated benefits of pancakes. All day pancakes. It will be like an IHOP in here except with less corn syrup and paint all over everything. Who can resist THAT? I got things done today, really I did, but I shant show you any pictures because Beasty Boyfriend has made off with the camera to take pictures of one of his many Michael Myers Masks...I won't get into that except to tell you that it involves much skulking around our basement with large knives wearing jumpsuits...

anyway. it was a day. there was painting. I have finished the fox. If you are very good you may see it one day. I'm not sure whether or not I like it now, as is often the case with finishing something. IT'S DONE OH HAPPY DAY OH GLORY OH....meh.

perhaps I should go find my friend Whiskey and make some pancakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment